Thursday, January 1, 2009

Reese is one week


I can't believe Reese is one week already! She has been such a joy to have at home...she sleeps a ton and really only fusses when she is hungry. She has sleeping stretches for 4-5 hours at night and I really have been enjoying that! :) Kai has done so well with her so far. He really likes to hold her for about 10 seconds at a time...but he always gives her a kiss on the head before he gives her up. He is very protective of her already and I love it!! We are so blessed to have her here and are looking forward to many more moments of happiness!!



3 comments:

Brit n' Ryan said...

She is seriously BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for posting some more pictures, I was anxious to really see her! How has the adjustment with Kai and Reese been so far? Thanks for your comments on my blog about me being worried, I know you're right! We do have a name, but Ryan has sworn me to secrecy...we'll see how long I last :)But I liked how you did it with Reese's name...getting to introduce her and all, that was cut. Congrats again, and Happy New Year!

The Wilsons said...

She is adorable, and where did you get her hair bow. I can't wait to hold her.

Kachelle said...

she's seriously cute!!