Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kai's Birthday!!

My baby boy is no longer a baby! Kai turned 3 earlier this month and I just can't believe it! For is his birthday we let him open his gifts in the morning so he could play with them all day...he had a ton of fun!! We had a special dinner for him and a cake - which he was so excited about when he saw the candles. That weekend, we had a little birthday party for him. We had family and really close friends over and it was so fun. The kids played games and the adults got to relax and chat with each other. Then we sang "Happy Birthday" - I had to hold him above the crowd of kids so he could actually blow out the candles. Then he got to open his gifts - with the help of all the other kids there...I don't think he minded the help. He loved all of his gifts and we thank all of you who came to help Kai celebrate!!

3 comments:

Brit n' Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Kai! How exciiting to have such a big boy now, I'm sure he's a lot of help with his little sister now!

Makenna said...

I am soooooooo happy I got them off!!! And I only have to wear my retainer all the time for 6 weeks!! so yah, I am happy!!! Tell Kai and Reese I said hi! =]

Kachelle said...

too cute. they grow up WAAYYY to fast! before long we'll be celebrating his and kell's wedding.lol