Monday, September 22, 2008

Prego Pic


All-righty...here it is...a picture of the "baby bump". Only, I am cheating a little bit, this was taken when I was only 21 weeks along...and now I am 25!! I can't believe its gone by so quickly - of course, I may not be saying that in a month. My little girl is getting more and more active each day. I will usually feel her moving around once every couple of hours. She is sitting quite low and keeping me near a restroom, but I am loving every minute of it! When I took Kai to California, and we got to see Adele's new baby, I was very excited to see how careful and gentle Kai was. I really think he is going to be an awesome big brother and am super excited about our new addition coming this winter!!

5 comments:

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Allison...you look great! I am so excited for you. Hope you are feeling good. Congrats on your new niece too!

Kachelle said...

that's it?!! why am i the only huge one?

Anonymous said...

You are too cute and skinny to be pregnant! Congratulations !

Manzo Family said...

Hi Allison! Of course I remember you, I'm glad you found me (you'll have to tell Breanne Hi for me, does she have a blog?).
So congrats to you too, a boy and a girl on the way. That is so exciting.
Hope that all is well and that pregnancy isn't too hard on you. I'll keep in touch! Bye!

Makenna said...

I love it!! You need to write something in your blog!!

Love ya!
Kenna