Monday, September 22, 2008

Piper Lily

My newest niece, Piper Lily, got here on September 12, 2008. This is Adele's second little girl, and what a gorgeous little baby! I was so thrilled to have the opportunity to be there for the big day. Kai and I got to San Diego on Tuesday, the 9th...in plenty of time for the arrival. Adele was so funny to be around while she was in labor - and I am sure she appreciates me posting this! It took just about a shove to get her out the door to go to the hospital...she wanted to put Anna down for a nap first. So, with a lot of convincing, Josh got her to the hopsital right before it was too late. I was able to bring Anna to the hospital that night to meet her little sister. Piper is a really good baby!! Kai asks to see "Diaper" all the time...so we can't wait to come down for the blessing. Congratulations Adele and Josh - she is a beauty!! And thanks!!

0 comments: