Monday, December 13, 2010

We're BACK!

So...here we are! I know its been about eight months or so but we've been busy. Not with anything really exciting, but with life! And its been good!! We had a super fun summer that included small vacations, trainings for tkd, a wedding (my lil' brother, Wyatt), and lots and lots of water fun! The kiddos are growing so fast and I'm just trying to keep up with them. Reese has definitely shown her personality. She is the most adorable monster we know! And Kai is becoming the best superhero ever!! He cracks us up with some of the things he says and comes up with and surprises us constantly. We love them SO much!! Anyways...theres the short version of our lives recently. Hopefully more to come...last time I wrote that was 8 months ago! Our computer did crash a little bit ago, so we are working on getting all of our pictures onto this computer so I have the option of updating my blog. :) Who knows when that will happen, right?!

*This is my favorite family picture to date!! We just had it taken in October. I know the bow for Reese is a bit much, but I was excited that she actually has it in for once!!!

2 comments:

Mindy Bunnell said...

Glad you are back. Hard to keep up on stuff like this with little ones. Pictures are great!

Kachelle said...

I love the bow! that's why baby girls have heads, to put bows on!