Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kai

Kai recently had his birthday...my little man is 4 years old!! I can hardly believe its been four years that we've been blessed to have Kai in our family. He is so much fun and we can always count on him to make us laugh. He is quite the ham and we absolutely love him!!


I could go on and on about how great Kai is, but this blog isn't big enough! And I don't want to make anyone jealous. ;) My boy is AWESOME and I wouldn't change one thing about him!! Happy Birthday Kai...we love you tons!!!

6 comments:

Manzo Family said...

what a sweetheart! He looks like a fun little guy. Happy Birthday Kai!

Kachelle said...

I'm so glad Kell's going to marry such a studd!!!

Tinkerbel said...

Love those photos!! So creative with the tie! MIss you guys.

The Wrights said...

what a little cutie! I love the tie pic. it makes me think of the I hope they send me on a mission song!haha

Brit n' Ryan said...

Hey stranger!Holy cow! He looks so grown up now! What a handsome little man!

mary said...

What a beautiful family!!! Happy Birthday belated, Kai!! Can't wait to see you guys THIS week-end! Woohoo! :)