Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Fab 5

Ok, I'm continuing this from my sister-in-law...should be fun...

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something specially made by me for you! Of course, there are some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make - yet, its from me, so you should like it!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done sometime this year.

4. You will have no clue what it will be. It could be ANYTHING from a story, to an article, to something baked or sewn (yeah right), or painted! Who knows? Not you, thats for sure!!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

6. I will send it anywhere! It doesn't matter where you live!

The catch? The catch is you have to repost this on your own blog and offer this to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will when a FABULOUS homemade gift by ME!!!!

Oh! And be sure to post a picture of what you won when you get it!

2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Hey, we are excited! Anna specified that she wants a picture!
Love you
Adele

Brit n' Ryan said...

I'll have to do this too, that will give me an excuse to do a fun craft or something of that nature! So here I am, #2, that means you better start working :)jk