Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

Our Easter this year was beautiful! The sun was out (yeah!!), the kids were happy, and we got to be with family.
Kai woke up and Troy gave a small lesson on Our Savior and the Resurrection. Then we told him that the Easter Bunny had left him a special gift, but he needed to find it. He bolted out of the bedroom to find it! As soon as he saw it had candy in it, he dug in right away!
Reese was also very excited!!
I love my kids - they are so stinkin' cute!! Kai got an Easter basket, Reese got an Easter basket and Troy got an Easter pot - the Bunny forgot me...although my sweet husband pointed out that Reese can't eat her candies...thanks Troy! :)
I love this picture - can you tell that Troy forgot to comb his hair? :)
My Little Man
And my beautiful baby girl!

2 comments:

The Becks said...

So cute. we miss you guys. We should hang out, or go out, or soemthing. Love ya

Brit n' Ryan said...

How cute are those pictures! And I can't believe how BIG Reese is getting and Kai is getting more and more handsome too! They really do grow so fast. Glad you guys had a great Easter holiday :)