Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quick Trip to California

The kids and I recently took a quick trip to Fresno, California. We met up with my mom and all of my siblings and some of my nieces & nephews. It was so fun to be able to get together with everyone - even though we were there for my Grandma Ruby's funeral. This is Travis, Lucas and Reese!

This is Reese and Piper (P-Lilly)! The cutest girls under 1 at the party!!
Kai and Anna (Kai still calls her Banana). This was not the mandatory photo-studio, the kids just really like the play-pen...until bed time.


2 comments:

Brit n' Ryan said...

Oh how I wish I could take a "quick trip to California" too. We're too far away now in Georgia to do that, but how great to get to be with family...even under the circumstance. Sorry for your loss, it's never easy. Great pictures too, Reese is getting so big!

Devey Family said...

hey allison! what a cute family you have!!!your babies are so adorable!! it's been forever! how are you???