Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just a couple weeks left...

So, its been a long while since I've updated!! A lot has happened in the past couple of months. We moved into a cute little house (pics will come when I finally get organized), Troy started a new job, which he absolutely loves, and we've gotten quite a bit closer to having our little girl here. This is my sad, sad attempt at a self-photo of my belly. With Troy being gone as much as he is, its tricky finding the time and remembering to have him take the picture...so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have just over two weeks left, but my midwife says I shouldn't expect to make it to my due date. I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm planning on January 3rd still - Kai was 5 days late. Kai is starting to talk to "baby sister" a lot more - and its the cutest thing when he thanks Heavenly Father for her in his prayers. He is also grateful for sandwiches and cake. :) Thats pretty much all the excitement here...we hope you are all well and enjoying this wonderful Christmas season!!

4 comments:

Paul and Gaylene said...

hey it looks like you might have dropped . So hope is soon for you guys. You look very uncomfortable. I love the picture of Kai in the tub with his hat. That's so funny.

The Wilsons said...

The picture of Kai is adorable. Josh says the pictures makes your hair look fat! I reminded him that pregnancy helps your brain grow, so it is probably not fat hair but a fat brain. Love you and can't wait to see your little girl!

Kachelle said...

it's about freakin time!!!! i'm so excited for you and waahooo on the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brit n' Ryan said...

I'm so jealous right now...I want to have my baby too! You look great, even if you feel big. I know the feeling! I've still got about 3 more months! I didn't even notice that it was you taking the picture in the mirror, I thought that was a cup of hot chocolate or something? Anyways, can't wait to see your sweet little girl soon, good luck with everything!!! I'm so excited for you! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!