Monday, August 18, 2008

Kai's Choice


The discussion for the baby name has been interesting. With Troy's and my opinions being polar opposites, we decided to ask for some help. Yesterday, on our way to Grandma and Grandpa's house we asked Kai what we should name the baby...his suggestion? "Shrek"! I know some people let their kids help decide what to name their siblings...but I think Kai is going to be left out on this one. :) I just don't think his baby sister will ever forgive him, or us, for naming her after an Ogre!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

haha! for some reason, my brother wanted to name samantha "Fly Head". when my parents asked for his suggestion- whats what it was! he was like, 3.5 or 4 at the time. kids are too funny.

Makenna said...

hehe!!!!!! he is so cute!!!! love u kai!!!!!

The Wilsons said...

You guys shouldn't hinder his creativity. After all our baby is kissin'bull. I think it's a great suggestion!!!

Kachelle said...

do it!!! maybe it's the pregnancy but i'm all for wierd names!!!! and it would be funny. we're thinking of making drew's middle name Salum. get it? Drew Salum! hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!

The Smiths said...

Could use it for a middle name. And if you're wanting to stay with the whole Shrek theme, Puss-n-boots makes a great first name. Or what about Fiona Shrek?